June 3 & 4, 2017
To receive the free/partial entry, winners have be registered for AAU Nationals in a division equal or lower then one competing in MJVBA.
(Playing waves have been posted on the housing website since December)
Parents, Players, and Spectators go to #3 & #4 below for Tournament Information
- Entry deadline is 5/8 for those paying by US Mail
- Entry deadline is 5/15 for those paying on line
- On Line payment is the preferred method of payment
Important Notes before beginning process
- Do your teams meet the state tournament qualifications as outlined on the Tournament Information Page.
- MJVBA Championships will again be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process.
- You will be asked to enter a CLUB CODE this will be your 5 alpha MJVBA ID. The one you have been using all year. Not your National AAU Club code
- If you do not remember you MJVBA Club ID. It can be found on www.mjvba.com/eligibleclubs.htm
- When asked to pick a region from the drop down menu select MJVBA (MJ)
- When asked for USAV # select pending as no USAV registration is needed for this event.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU Import to AES Roster is the preferred roster.
- AAU Generated Rosters are acceptable .
- AES ROSTERS are required for 15-18 for final acceptance into this event. Rosters will be used to create a recruitment packet for college coaches
- Rosters may be updated on line until 5/28 – this is for the recruitment packet only.
- When you check-in at the tournament the AAU Import to AES Roster or the AAU Generated Roster that you turn in will be the official roster for the event.
- US Mail Payment: must be a money order, cashiers check or club check. No personal checks accepted
- MJVBA will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information or changes as they come available.
Club Directors Follow These Steps
#1: Register with Advanced Event Systems
MJVBA Championships is using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES is the website of choice for the majority of regional & national tournaments around the nation for registering teams and scheduling tournaments. When you have completed the registration process, return to this page to pay.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems and register your team.
- After registering on on AES see #2 for your payment options
Make sure you COMPLETE the REGISTRATION process before paying. **For additional help on AES click the Need Help button, upper right corner when logged into AES or email technical support.
# 2: Pay for Your Team’s Registration to the State Tournament
Click to pay on line for MJVBA Association Championships/ AAU Grand prix
To pay by US Mail - Print a copy of your entry form off of AES and mail with a check payable to MJVBA. Address will be on the bottom on the entry form.
# 3: Plan for Stay
Downtown Grand Rapids Parking Map
Schedule and Results
# 4: Plan Your Meals
Visit Arnie’s for great food!
Soups and sandwiches
Breakfast, lunch or dinner!