June 5 & 6, 2021
To receive the free/partial entry, winners have to be registered for and compete in the event of their choice in a division equal or lower then one competing in MJVBA.
Devos Place is a Venue Shield Certified Facility
Players, and Coaches Create your own account on Captain U
Since CaptainU was founded in 2008, over 2 million high school athletes have used their platform to promote themselves to college programs. Currently, over 3,000 athletes commit to colleges each month using CaptainU. Their networking platform provides players and parents a tool to manage the college recruiting process and maximize their exposure to college coaches at the upcoming tournament.
Have questions? Contact: help@captainU.com
Parents, Players, and Spectators go to #3 & #4 below for Tournament Information
- Entry deadline is 5/14
- On Line payment is the preferred method of payment
Important Notes before beginning process
- Do your teams meet the state tournament qualifications as outlined on the Tournament Information Page.
- MJVBA Championships will again be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process.
- You will be asked to enter a CLUB CODE this will be your 5 alpha MJVBA ID. The one you have been using all year. Not your National AAU Club code
- If you do not remember you MJVBA Club ID. It can be found on www.mjvba.com/eligibleclubs.htm
- When asked to pick a region from the drop down menu select MJVBA (MJ)
- When asked for USAV # select pending as no USAV registration is needed for this event.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU Import to AES Roster is the required roster.
- Rosters may be updated on line until 5/28 – this is for the recruitment packet only.
- When you check-in at the tournament the AAU Import to AES Roster or the AAU Generated Roster that you turn in will be the official roster for the event.
- US Mail Payment: must be a money order, cashiers check or club check. No personal checks accepted
- MJVBA will send out broadcast emails to keep clubs updated on tournament information
Club Directors Follow These Steps
#1: Register your teams
- Go to Advanced Event Systems and register your team.
- After registering on on AES see #2 for your payment options
Make sure you COMPLETE the REGISTRATION process before paying. **For additional help on AES click the Need Help button, upper right corner when logged into AES or email technical support.
# 2: Pay for Your Team’s Registration
Click Here to pay on-line for MJVBA Association Championships/ AAU Grand prix
To pay by US Mail – Print a copy of your entry form off of AES and mail with a check payable to MJVBA. Address will be on the bottom on the entry form.
# 3: Plan your Stay and your Trip
MJVBA Championships AAU Grand Prix has partnered with Team Travel Source to provide attendees/groups with the lowest available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
View Housing information and book hotels
The best hotels will book up quickly so please book well in advance.
Downtown Grand Rapids Parking Map
Schedule and Results
# 4: Fine Design Store
# 5: Plan Your Meals