June 3 & 4, 2017
To receive the free/partial entry, winners have be registered for AAU Nationals in a division equal or lower then one competing in MJVBA.
(Playing waves have been posted on the housing website since December)
Players, and Coaches Create your own account on Captain U
Since CaptainU was founded in 2008, over 2 million high school athletes have used their platform to promote themselves to college programs. Currently, over 3,000 athletes commit to colleges each month using CaptainU. Their networking platform provides players and parents a tool to manage the college recruiting process and maximize their exposure to college coaches at the upcoming tournament.
Have questions? Contact: help@captainU.com
Parents, Players, and Spectators go to #3 & #4 below for Tournament Information
- Entry deadline is 5/8 for those paying by US Mail
- Entry deadline is 5/15 for those paying on line
- On Line payment is the preferred method of payment
Important Notes before beginning process
- Do your teams meet the state tournament qualifications as outlined on the Tournament Information Page.
- MJVBA Championships will again be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process.
- You will be asked to enter a CLUB CODE this will be your 5 alpha MJVBA ID. The one you have been using all year. Not your National AAU Club code
- If you do not remember you MJVBA Club ID. It can be found on www.mjvba.com/eligibleclubs.htm
- When asked to pick a region from the drop down menu select MJVBA (MJ)
- When asked for USAV # select pending as no USAV registration is needed for this event.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU Import to AES Roster is the preferred roster.
- AAU Generated Rosters are acceptable .
- AES ROSTERS are required for 15-18 for final acceptance into this event. Rosters will be used to create a recruitment packet for college coaches
- Rosters may be updated on line until 5/28 – this is for the recruitment packet only.
- When you check-in at the tournament the AAU Import to AES Roster or the AAU Generated Roster that you turn in will be the official roster for the event.
- US Mail Payment: must be a money order, cashiers check or club check. No personal checks accepted
- MJVBA will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information or changes as they come available.
Club Directors Follow These Steps
#1: Register with Advanced Event Systems
MJVBA Championships is using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES is the website of choice for the majority of regional & national tournaments around the nation for registering teams and scheduling tournaments. When you have completed the registration process, return to this page to pay.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems and register your team.
- After registering on on AES see #2 for your payment options
Make sure you COMPLETE the REGISTRATION process before paying. **For additional help on AES click the Need Help button, upper right corner when logged into AES or email technical support.
# 2: Pay for Your Team’s Registration to the State Tournament
Click to pay on line for MJVBA Association Championships/ AAU Grand prix
To pay by US Mail - Print a copy of your entry form off of AES and mail with a check payable to MJVBA. Address will be on the bottom on the entry form.
# 3: Plan your Trip and Your Stay
Construction Around DeVos Festival Of the Arts June 2 – 4
Downtown Grand Rapids Parking Map
Schedule and Results
# 4: Plan Your Meals
Two great locations - Celebration Village & Cascade
A taste of the south
Soups and sandwiches