Magnificent 7 – River City Jamboree
Entry Fee: $125
- Click here to register for the Magnificent 7 – River City Jamboree Volleyball
- After completing step 1 (teams must register on AES).
- Print your entry & mail along with entry fee, payment information is on the bottom of your completed entry.
- Click for schedule and results
- NO Crockpots or Electrical devices allowed.
- NO Team Tables
- NO Coolers allowed.
- PLAYERS may bring sack lunch in their bags.
- Water only allowed inside all playing areas.
- Electrical outlets may not be used.
- Smoking is not allowed inside or on the grounds of any facility.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Seating: Although some seating is provided spectators may also want bring non-marking chairs
Impact Dynamic, 3125 28th St. SW Suite 7, Grandville, MI 49418
Only Michigan, Canadian and Indiana teams may compete in the Association Championship/GrandPrix event. In order to play in the MJVBA Association Championships/AAU Grand Prix, teams must play in one of the AAU/MJVBA Power Leagues or 3 events listed on the MJVBA website.